Adopted 28–Layer multi-resistant double coating technology with the K&F 58MM XC16 Nano-X B270 CPL Super Slim Circular Polarizing Filter, the green coating helps effectively reduce filter surface reflection and the ghosting while making the filter anti-scratch, water repellent, oil and dust resistant.
• Polarizers provide color and contrast enhancement. Reflected light often shows up as a whitish glare that washes out color in an image. A Polarizer filter corrects this problem by producing deep, dramatically blue skies. It also removes glare from non-metallic surfaces, such as windows and water. Color saturation in general, especially outdoors, can be improved significantly. Think of it as sunglasses for your camera.
• A Circular Polarizer has the same effect as a Polarizer and is used on cameras with beam splitting metering systems commonly found on autofocus SLRs (for most 35mm auto-focus cameras see your camera manual).
• Area of sky most effectively polarized with a Circular Polarizer: Point your index finger at the sun. With your thumb extended at a right angle (90°), rotate it around the axis of the index finger. It will point out the band of deepest blue from horizon to horizon.
• It also removes glare from non-metallic surfaces, such as windows and water. Often used on white clouds and blue sky photography.
Digital Multi-Layer Coatings
Imported AGC Glass
Low Profile Frame
• Ultra-thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide-angle lenses are also designed to hold a lens cap.