Hollyland LARK MAX Duo 2-Person Wireless Microphone System
- For Mobile Journalism, Content Creation
- 2 x Transmitters with Built-In Omni Mics
- Dual-Channel Receiver
- Environmental Noise Cancellation
- Dual-Signal Processing Technology
- 14-Hour Backup Recording
- Up to 820′ Transmission Distance
- 7.5-Hour Transmitter Battery Life
- OLED Receiver Touchscreen
- Charging Case with Built-In Battery
Featuring enhanced sound quality and MaxTimbre mic technology, the Hollyland LARK MAX Duo 2-Person Wireless Microphone System can adapt to any run-and-gun journalism or content creation application thanks to its wide compatibility with cameras and smartphones. Two clip-on transmitters with built-in omnidirectional microphones can record up to two subjects and offer backup recording for extra security in the field. The system features a 820′ line-of-sight maximum transmission distance. Keep it all going with the included charging case to extend the system’s battery life.
Each transmitter features a MaxTimbre omnidirectional microphone with high sensitivity for superior audio pickup. The multilayered membrane design optimizes voice recording while eliminating unwanted resonance. A 48 kHz, 24-bit sampling rate, 70 dB signal-to-noise ratio, and a maximum SPL of 128 dB captures rich and clear audio from your talent.
Digital Signal Processing, Environmental Noise Cancellation
- Digital signal processing enhances your audio signal by reducing unwanted noise and interference. DSP minimizes distortion and noise to ensure that the signal remains clean.
- Advanced noise cancellation reduces outside noise from your environment to deliver clear sound in loud locations. Other EQ settings include Hi-Fi, Low Cut, and Vocal Boost with enhancement algorithm to increase your talent’s intelligibility.
14-Hour Onboard Backup Recording
Each transmitter records up to 14-hours of backup audio thanks to their built-in 8GB of storage. Lossless WAV files ensure peace-of-mind in case of recording glitches with the receiver. Turn on Auto Record mode on the receiver to activate as a safeguard.
Wide Device Compatibiity
- The dual-channel receiver’s 3.5mm output easily connects to DSLR and mirrorless cameras with the included 3.5mm TRS cable.
- Use the receiver’s USB-C connection with the included MFi-certified USB-C to Lightning cable or USB-C to USB-C cable to connect it to both Android and iOS devices. Playback audio in real-time over your phone’s speaker while your receiver is plugged in to preview your recordings.
- UAC standards are supported by the system, allowing it to work as a sound card to send audio files to your computer over USB cable.
Intuitive Onboard Receiver Controls
The Hollyland LARK MAX Duo 2-Person Wireless Microphone System receiver features a 1.1″ color AMOLED touchscreen to adjust each transmitter’s settings and monitor things like power, signal, audio level, and connection status in real time. A quick control knob turns 360° and presses to select different parameters while the home button offers access to the quick settings interface or returns to the previous page.
Long Battery Life
Included with the Hollyland LARK MAX Duo 2-Person Wireless Microphone System is a compact charging case capable of extending the runtime of each component to a total of 22 hours when fully charged. Each transmitter on its own has a 7.5-hour runtime, while the receiver has a 9-hour runtime and can be charged and operated simultaneously. LED indicators on the case allow you to monitor its battery status.