Hollyland LARK 150 Dual Wireless Microphone System
- For 2-Person YouTube & Content Creation
- 2 Clip-On Transmitter/Mics, 1 Receiver
- 2 Lavalier Microphones + Windscreens
- Receiver Clips to Camera Shoe Mount
- Case Pairs Units and Recharges Batteries
- 3.5mm Audio Out + 3.5mm Headphone Out
- Easy Plug & Play Operation, Encryption
- Safe/Mono/Stereo Modes, 2-Way Mute
- 4-Hr Transmitter & 7.5-Hr Receiver Power
- Expandable up to 8 Mics / 328′ Range
Add a pair of compact, clip-on wireless microphones for your two-person interview, YouTube video, documentary production, or vlog with the black Hollyland LARK 150 Dual Wireless Microphone System. The LARK 150 features two ultracompact microphone transmitters and a receiver that offer a portable, cost-effective, all-inclusive solution for recording two subjects at once to your camera, smartphone, audio recorder, or similar device with a 3.5mm input jack
The tiny transmitters feature built-in omnidirectional microphones and weigh less than 1 oz each, making them easy to clip onto shirt and lapel collars for quick interviews. The integrated mics offer an anti-vibration design with intelligent noise cancellation to ensure outstanding sound quality and clear, intelligible audio. For a more discreet appearance, you can use the included lavalier microphones and plug them into the 3.5mm input ports on the transmitters. The transmitter’s power button doubles as a two-way mute button with a short press.
The two-channel receiver clips to your camera shoe and features easy-access volume knobs, a 3.5mm headphone monitoring output, a 3.5mm line output, and an easy-to-read OLED screen that shows the connection and battery status of all three units along with metering for audio levels.
The Hollyland LARK 150 Dual Wireless Microphone System uses automatic frequency selection with FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) technology in the 2.4 GHz bandwidth to ensure a clean signal without interference or dropouts at a range of to 328′ line of sight and 65′ with limited obstacles. The receiver also supports switchable safety, stereo, and mono modes for different configurations and a low latency rate of 5ms.
Both the transmitters and the receiver feature built-in rechargeable batteries. The transmitters will each run up to 4 hours, while the receiver offers up to 7.5 hours of operating time; this means that for single-person shoots, the second transmitter can be used to extend your shooting time if necessary. The included storage and transport case automatically pairs the components and recharges them in 2.5 hours using its USB input port.
A USB cable, 3.5mm TRS audio cable, 3.5mm TRRS cable, two furry windscreens for the lavalier mics, and a storage bag are also supplied with the Lark 150. The system can be expanded with additional transmitters and receivers (available separately) to accommodate up to 8 wireless mics on set at one time.
Professional Sound Quality
- Built-in high-sensitivity omnidirectional microphone on transmitters for quick on-the-fly interviews
- Anti-vibration sound chamber design
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing) intelligent noise cancellation
- Two lavalier microphones with furry windscreens included for visually discreet setups
Stable Wireless Audio Transmission
- 328′ line-of-sight operating range with a 5ms latency
- Power-On Smart Frequency selection feature automatically finds an open frequency in the 2.4 GHz spectrum
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) method hops between available frequencies for optimal wireless transmission
Mono/Stereo/Safety Output Modes
- Mono: Record a single microphone to both audio tracks in your camera or phone
- Stereo: Record two mics, with each on a separate track
- Safety: Record a single mic at a lower level on a separate track as a backup if main track is too loud
- Small and light transmitters weigh less than 1 oz
- Charging case that supports fast auto-pairing, upgrade, and storage for the whole system
- Power button doubles as two-way mute
- Real-time audio monitoring with 3.5mm headphone output on receiver
- 3.5mm line output on receiver with included TRS cable for camera and TRRS cable for smartphone or mobile device with 3.5mm input jack