Saramonic UwMic9S Kit2 Dual Wireless Microphone System
- Delivering professional broadcast-quality sound
- Low-cut function for low-frequency noise canceling
- Infrared pairing function
- Mono/Stereo mode switchable
- Vivid High-contrast OLED display
- Detachable and 360°switchable antenna
- ON/OFF physical switches for group channel A and B
- Independent left and right channel outputs
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Mic and Line input for multi-layered content creating
- Headphone monitoring available
- Watertight suitcase included
Out of stock
The Saramonic UwMic9S Kit2 Dual Wireless Microphone System provides a premium 2–person wireless audio solution for Broadcast &TV,ENG,filmmakers, vloggers, mobile journalists and contsaraent creators for a remarkable price,It is an easy-to use,high-quality and flexible UHF system,The external input allows the receiver to be connected to a mic or line level device,such as a shotgun microphone,mixer,recorder or music player to capture additional sound or music.The Saramonic UwMic9S Kit2 Dual Wireless Microphone System can be powered through its USB-C ports,allowing it to run for numerous hours on a USB-C 5V power bank.
RX9S Portable Receiver
The Saramonic UwMic9s RX is a camera-mountable dual-channel UHF wireless receiver.It features wide switching RF bandwidth,a high-contrast OLED display and infrared,synchronization between transmitter and receiver.The two detachable antennas can be rotated 360° for better reception.The receiver’s output can be toggled between mono and stereo modes,The low-cut function on the receiver minimizes low-frequency rumble.
Body-pack Transmitter TX9S
The Saramonic UwMic9S-TX9S is a mountable body-pack transmitter.It features an easy-to-read OLED display,a detachable antenna and built-in rechargeable batttery.with the line input and mic input jack,it can accept audio from the included 3.5mm locking lavalier mic or other line-level devices,A short press of the power button mutes the mic between takes.The locking function prevents the transmitter from being muted or turned off accidentally.