FUJIFILM XF 18mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 27mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- 3 Asperical, 1 ED Optical Glass Elements
- 15 Elements in 9 Groups
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.9″
- Locking “A” Position Aperture Ring
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Continuing FUJIFILM’s series of compact, portable primes, the FUJIFILM XF 18mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens is a 27mm–equivalent wide-angle lens that is well-suited to documentary, travel, landscape, nature, architectural photography, and even astrophotography. Its fast f/1.4 maximum aperture balances size and speed and is suitable for working in available lighting conditions. It offers greater control over depth of field and provides a soft bokeh effect at wider apertures while also limiting the overall size and weight of the lens for everyday use.
The optical design features three aspherical elements and one ED element to limit distortion and spherical aberration in order to produce optimal sharpness and accurate rendering. A Super EBC coating is also used to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in bright and backlit conditions. Complementing the optics is a linear autofocus motor, along with an internal focusing design, which provides quick and especially quiet focusing performance. The FUJIFILM XF 18mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens is weather sealed to suit working on location in inclement conditions and features an aperture ring with an “A” position lock for use in automated exposure control.
- Prime wide-angle lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 27mm equivalent to 35mm focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in available light conditions while maintaining a compact form factor.
- The optical design contains 15 elements in 9 groups, including three aspherical elements and one ED element to limit distortion and spherical aberration for optimal sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Optical elements feature Super EBC coating to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity.
- Linear autofocus motor provides fast and responsive, near-silent AF down to a minimum object distance of just 7.9″ / 20cm in as little as 0.04 seconds. It also features an internal focusing design, and smooth manual focusing control.
- The lens body incorporates weather sealing to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- FUJIFILM XF 18mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens
- FUJIFILM LH-XF18 Lens Hood for XF 18mm f/1.4 R L WR Lens
- Lens Cloth
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap