FUJIFILM XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR Lens
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 24-84mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Nano-GI and HT-EBC Lens Coatings
- Twin Linear Autofocus Motor
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
A flexible workhorse of a lens, the FUJIFILM XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR Lens is a versatile standard zoom spanning a 24-84mm equivalent, wide-angle to portrait-length range. Characterized by its bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture, this lens is adept in difficult lighting conditions and also offers notable control over depth of field. Its optical design comprises both aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements, which help to reduce distortion and color fringing for improved sharpness and color accuracy throughout the zoom range. Nano-GI and HT-EBC coatings have also been applied to elements to minimize surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting.
Complementing the optical attributes is a Twin Linear Motor autofocus system, which offers impressively quick, quiet, and precise focusing that benefits both stills and video applications. Additionally, the FUJIFILM XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR Lens has a fully weather-sealed design to support its use in trying environmental conditions.
- Three aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- Nano-GI (Gradient Index) coating has been applied to lens elements and alters the refractive index between the glass and air in order to better suppress lens flare and ghosting for diagonal incident light.
- An HT-EBC (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating) coating has been applied to the entire surface of each element for controlling ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- A Twin Linear Motor autofocus system delivers smooth, near-silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications and when working in noise-sensitive areas.
- The lens body incorporates extensive weather sealing to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contribute to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
In the Box
- FUJIFILM XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR Lens
- Fujifilm 77mm Lens Cap
- Fujifilm Rear Lens Cap for Fujifilm X-Mount Lenses
- Lens Hood
- Cloth Wrap