FUJIFILM XF 23mm f/1.4 R Lens
Distinguished by its fast design, the FUJIFILM XF 23mm f/1.4 R Lens is a general wide-angle prime offering a 35mm equivalent focal length to suit working with a broad range of subjects. The bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and enables greater control over depth of field for isolating subject matter. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element, which helps to reduce distortion and increase sharpness, and a Super EBC coating has also been applied to minimize ghosting and flare. Additionally, a rounded seven-blade diaphragm is featured, and contributes a smooth bokeh quality. Other key features of the FUJIFILM XF 23mm f/1.4 R Lens are:
- Wide-angle prime lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 35mm equivalent focal length.
- Notably fast f/1.4 maximum aperture affords increased control over depth of field and greatly benefits working in low-light conditions.
- One aspherical element limits distortion and spherical aberrations in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.