A telephoto zoom designed for use in trying conditions, the FUJIFILM XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Lens is a weather-sealed lens spanning the popular 76-213mm equivalent focal length range and featuring a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture. Built for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless digital cameras, this fast zoom further distinguishes itself with a sophisticated design, highly effective optical image stabilization system, and a Triple Linear Motor AF system for refined focusing performance.
In regards to the optical design, this FUJIFILM XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Lens incorporates five extra-low dispersion elements and one Super ED element, which reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for increased clarity and color accuracy. Additionally, a Nano-GI coating has also been applied to elements to alter the refractive index between elements, to minimize surface reflections, and to prevent lens flare and ghosting. Additionally a rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when working with selective focus techniques.
- An HT-EBC (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating) coating has been applied to the entire surface of each element for controlling ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- A Triple Linear Motor autofocus system delivers smooth, near-silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications and when working in noise-sensitive areas.
- Complemented by an enhanced gyro sensor and unique series of algorithms, the optical stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake to enable sharper imaging when working with longer focal lengths or slower shutter speeds.
- The lens body incorporates 20 distinct weather seals to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contribute to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- A tripod collar is included for well-balanced mounting and shooting when working from a tripod or monopod.
- Compatible with optional XF 1.4x TC WR and XF 2x TC WR teleconverters.