Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Extreme
- 8-Channel HDMI Live Streaming Switcher
- Supports up to 1080p60
- RTMP Streaming via Ethernet or USB-C
- Record Program Out
- 11-Input, 2-Channel Audio Mixer
- Input Frame Rate and Format Converter
- Re-Sync on All HDMI Inputs
- HD Multiview Output with up to 16 Views
- Local and Software Switching
- 4 x Upstream, 2 x Downstream Keyers
The Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Extreme is an 8–input live production switcher for live streaming. It features an integrated control panel and has advanced broadcast features. In addition to live streaming using RTMP protocols, you can also output your program as if it was a webcam over USB interface. This versatile switcher’s eight independent HDMI inputs accept all popular HD signals up to 1080p60. Each input has discrete frame rate and format converters, and it supports re-syncing for seamless switching between a variety of pro and consumer cameras, game consoles, and computer feeds.
Switch, add effects, color grade, and key in real time using the control surface’s buttons, or via the software control panel. CCU functions are available for controlling Blackmagic Studio and URSA Mini/Broadcast/Micro Studio cameras from the switcher. The Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Extreme supports up to nine layers, with four upstream and two downstream keyers, up to four chroma keyers, up to four linear keyers, two DVE with borders and drop shadow, five pattern generators, and two color generators. Designed for live streaming or webcam production, the Mini Extreme has HDMI outputs to feed monitors and supports up to 16-screen multiview.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Extreme
- 12 VDC Power Supply with International Plugs