The Hollyland Cosmo C1 Wireless Video Transmission System allows you to wirelessly transmit high–resolution video up to 1080p60 over long distances, allowing flexible video monitoring and distribution for your studio or field production. This kit consists of a transmitter and a receiver.
Solid, Secure Wireless Transmission
The Hollyland Cosmo C1 Wireless Video Transmission System can transmit video up to 1000′ line-of-sight with a low 40 ms latency using the HEVC/H.265 codec. The system operates on the 5 GHz frequency band and uses AES-128 encryption to prevent video leakage. It also supports smart channel selection, allowing the system to choose the cleanest channel for transmission, as well as HEVO, a adaptive frequency hopping technology, for seamless retransmission without losing a frame.
Live Video Input/Output
- The transmitter offers one HDMI input, one SDI input, and one SDI loop-through output, and the receiver offers two SDI outputs and one HDMI output.
- The receiver can also be used for live streaming via its USB Type-C output, supporting UVC applications on your Internet-connected computer.
Versatile Power and Form Factor
- Both compact units also feature a bright, easy-to-read OLED display showing status and configuration
- Each unit can be powered via an L-series battery plate or with an optional USB power supply via the USB Type-C port
- Four standard antennas and two mushroom antennas are supplied for the receiver and transmitter
- Each unit is easy to mount just about anywhere using its 1/4″-20 threads and included shoe mount adapter