FUJIFILM X-S10 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- DCI/UHD 4K at 30 fps, Full HD at 240 fps
- 425-Point Hybrid AF System
- 2.36m-Dot 0.62x OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- ISO 160-12800, up to 8 fps Shooting
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
Out of stock
Compact design, big feature-set, the FUJIFILM X-S10 Mirrorless Digital Camera is a sleek and versatile mirrorless camera well-suited to walkaround use. Touting capable photo and video features, the X-S10 mixes a portable form factor with the tools needed for everyday content creation.
Featuring the APS-C-sized 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, the X-S10 supports high-resolution stills shooting, DCI/UHD 4K video at 30 fps, sensitivity from ISO 160-12800, and continuous shooting up to 8 fps with the mechanical shutter. The BSI design of the sensor affords reduced noise and greater overall clarity and is paired with the X-Processor 4 to achieve fast performance and improved responsiveness. The sensor’s design also enables a hybrid autofocus system that combines 425 phase-detection points with a contrast-detection system for quick and accurate AF performance. Also complementing both stills and video is a 5 stop-effective sensor-shift image stabilization system to reduce the appearance of camera shake with almost any mounted lens.
FUJIFILM cameras are well-known for their uniquely intuitive physical designs, and the X-S10 features an updated layout for seamless handling and shooting efficiency, with the most noticeable change being a switch from a conventional shutter speed dial to a mode dial for more general use. The X-S10 also features a bright 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder and rear 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD, which uses a vari-angle design to suit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enables wireless remote camera control and image sharing to a mobile device.
26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor and X-Processor 4
In-Body Image Stabilization
DCI and UHD 4K Video Recording
- High-resolution 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder has a 0.62x magnification for bright and clear eye-level viewing.
- Vari-angle 3.0″ 1.04m-dot LCD has a touchscreen design for intuitive operation and playback, and the articulating design greatly benefits working from high and low shooting angles. This vari-angle design also means you can close the screen against the camera body, hiding it from view for distraction-free shooting.
- Despite the compact design, a large righthand grip enables solid and stable handling for comfortable all-day use.
- The top plate incorporates a series of physical controls, including a dedicated exposure mode dial and two additional top dials, for fast, intuitive control over camera and exposure settings.
- Rear joystick is available for intuitive selecting and switching of AF points as well as menu navigation and image playback.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
- Single SD memory card slot supports up to the UHS-I standard for fast and flexible file storage.
- Included NP-W126S battery provides approximately 325 frames per charge.