The Samsung 1TB T7 Touch Portable SSD is a compact and secure storage solution that fits in the palm of your hand. Roughly the size of a few stacked credit cards, the T7 Touch is equipped with 256-bit AES encryption, a fingerprint reader, and password protection, so users can rest assured knowing their data is safe. Moreover, with PCIe NVMe technology, the T7 Touch offers users quick performance and little downtime with read and write speeds of up to 1050 MB/s and 1000 MB/s respectively. With a USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port, it’s also backwards compatible with USB 3.0 and Type-A devices using the included cables. A USB Type-C and USB Type-C to A cable are included.
Lightweight and Durable Design
Use the T7 without worrying about overheating. An advanced thermal solution uses Dynamic Thermal Guard technology to withstand and control heat, so the compact SSD stays at an optimal temperature even at fast speeds.
Optimize Performance with Embedded Management Software
- The T7 comes with embedded management software, which helps you set up a password and get firmware updates
- Gauge drive health and check longevity via TBW
- Get benchmarks and optimize performance
- The software works with Windows and Mac computers and is compatible with Windows 7 and higher and Mac OS X 10.10 and higher
- You can also download the mobile app for Android smartphones and tablets running on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) and higher
Access Files Anytime, Anywhere
In the Box
- Samsung 1TB T7 Touch Portable SSD (Black)
- USB Type-C Cable
- USB Type-C to A Cable