Designed for professional photographers and videographers, the Nikon 64GB XQD Memory Card is made to excel in high–end DSLR and mirrorless cameras, including the Z 7, Z 6, D5, D500, and D850. It offers a storage capacity of up to 64GB. With support for both PCIe 2.0 and USB 3.0 interfaces, this Nikon 64GB XQD Memory Card features read speeds of up to 440 MB/s and write speeds of up to 400 MB/s, allowing it to record 4K video and continuous raw still image bursts.
To make this card more durable, Nikon made the contact pins recessed, which helps protect against damage, dust, and electrostatic shock. Also featured is a strong shell strength for use under demanding conditions, and the ability to withstand temperature extremes from -13 to 149°F.
- Supports the PCIe 2.0 interface and USB 3.0 for higher performance and user-friendly connections to your host system
- Maximum read speed of 440 MB/s and maximum write speed of 400 MB/s
- High-speed burst shooting and 4K video recording with DSLR and mirrorless cameras, including the Nikon Z 7, Z 6, D5, D500, and D850
- Recessed contact pins help protect against damage, dust, and electrostatic shock
- Strong shell strength helps ensure more reliable use under demanding conditions
- Operating temperature range of -13 to 149°F