The versatile Vanguard 3+ 263AP Aluminum Tripod with VEO 2 PH-38 Pan Head is a 68-inch tall, feature-laden tripod. The VEO 3+ tripod’s innovative Multi-Angle Central Column (MACC) system allows the center column to move at angles from from 0- to 180-degrees in variable vertical and horizontal positions, beyond the range of conventional lateral center columns. The included column ballast hook helps keep the tripod stable even at full extension, and the VEO+MA1 multi-mount adapter provides an additional 1/4″ mount for an additional camera, a monitor, microphone, light, or other accessory. The center column may also be removed and combined with one leg to form a full-featured monopod for situations where a tripod is inconvenient.
With the press of an ergonomically positioned thumb-release button, the aluminum legs independently open to three positions to level the tripod on uneven terrain, and to spread fully for floor-level positioning. The legs feature removable rubber feet, and a set of steel spike feet is included for use in icy conditions.
- MACC multi-angle lateral center column
- Included VEO+ MA1 adaptor
- Center column converts to monopod
- Removable ballast hook
- Three adjustable leg angles: 23, 50, 80° with innovative thumb button lock
- Grip and go with non-slip, all-weather grips on two legs
- Arca-type quick release plate compatibility
In the Box
- Vanguard VEO 3+ 263AP Aluminum Tripod with VEO 2 PH-38 Pan Head
- Spike Feet Set
- Hex Wrench
- Padded Tripod bag with Shoulder Strap
- Limited -Year Warranty