Offering an ultra-wide zoom range for Sony E–mount cameras, the Tokina 11-18mm f/2.8 ATX-M Lens for Sony E is an excellent choice for landscapes, cityscapes, street scenes, and more. Engineered to meet the high-performance requirements of APS-C-size cameras, this recently updated lens provides a bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture well-suited to using selective focus techniques and working in challenging lighting conditions. A nearly silent STM AF motor enables fast and precise autofocus operation, and the lens also supports Sony’s in-camera 5-axis image stabilization. At the heart of the new optical design are two aspherical elements combined with two super-low dispersion elements that suppress chromatic aberrations and eliminate coma for superior contrast and color reproduction, making this lens an excellent choice for astrophotography as well.
- Designed for professionals and enthusiasts who shoot stills, create movies, use gimbals, and vloggers needing a super-wide lens when talking to the camera.
- Ultra-wide prime designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount cameras and provides a 16.5-27mm equivalent focal length range.
- Compact form factor featuring a maximum length of 3.2″ and a weight of just 11.8 oz.
- Bright constant f/2.8 maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the zoom range and offers improved control over depth of field.
- Two aspherical elements help control spherical aberrations and distortions for sharper, more accurate rendering.
- Two super-low dispersion elements control color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for greater clarity and color accuracy.
- STM autofocus system for quick, quiet, and responsive performance.