Sony WH-1000XM5 Noise-Canceling Wireless Headphones
- 30mm Dynamic Drivers
- 8-Microphone Active Noise Cancellation
- 4 x Beamforming Mics for Clear Calls
- Up to 30 Hours of Playback with ANC On
- LDAC Support for Hi-Res Audio
- Leave Them On & Talk with Speak-to-Chat
- Wear Detection for Instant Pause & Play
- Multipoint Seamless Device Switching
- Lightweight & Comfortable Design
- Swift Pair & Google Fast Pair
No matter the situation, you can connect and listen without distraction when you use the Sony WH-1000XM5 Noise-Canceling Wireless Headphones. The latest edition of Sony’s heralded ANC headphones, the WH–1000XM5 goes further to boost clarity. Active noise cancellation uses two processors and eight mics to filter out more high and midrange sound. Four of the mics are beamforming and use Precise Voice Pickup technology to better isolate your voice for pristine hands-free calls. What you hear is also high-quality thanks to Hi-Res Audio support via a newly developed 30mm driver. Add in a lightweight design, additional convenience features, and up to 30 hours of power, and you have a pair of headphones that you can wear all day.
Keep Things Quiet When They’re Not
With LDAC support, the WH-1000XM5 over-ear headphones can receive approximately three times the data than conventional Bluetooth transmissions, resulting in Hi-Res Audio from supported sources like select Android smartphones and media players. In addition, Sony’s DSEE Extreme will upscale your compressed audio, using Edge-AI in real-time to recognize instruments, genre, and song elements to restore lost high-range sound. It’s all pumped through newly developed 30mm drivers that are precisely engineered with the following range of sophisticated and high-quality components to achieve clear and consistent sound.
- A soft TPU edge is used to help with noise cancellation, with a focus on low frequencies.
- Carbon fiber composite with a high rigidity dome is used for sound clarity and natural sound, with a focus on high frequencies.
- Fine Sound Resistor is used for even power distribution.
- Optimized circuitry improves the WH-1000XM5’s signal-to-noise ratio.
- Everything is connected internally with premium lead-free solder that contains gold to improve connectivity.