Sony Alpha a6400 with 18-135mm Lens
- 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor
- Real-Time Eye AF & Real-Time Tracking
- XGA Tru-Finder 2.36m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 921.6k-Dot 180° Tilting Touchscreen
- Internal UHD 4K Video, S-Log3, and HLG
- S&Q Motion in Full HD from 1-120 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- 425 Phase- & Contrast-Detect AF Points
- Up to 11 fps Shooting and ISO 102,400
- Includes E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
Out of stock
Bundling an advanced camera body with a versatile lens, the Sony Alpha a6400 with 18-135mm Lens pairs the multimedia mirrorless camera with a wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens.
Stable, fast, versatile, and compact, the Sony Alpha a6400 with 18-135mm Lens is an APS-C-format mirrorless camera that adopts many of the features normally reserved for their full-frame lineup. This includes an autofocus acquisition of 0.02 seconds, Real-time Eye AF and Real-time Tracking capabilities, high-speed shooting up to 11 fps and silent shooting up to 8 fps, both with AF/AE tracking, an upgraded BIONZ X image processing engine, an LCD touchscreen that tilts 180° up and 74° down, UHD 4K movie recording with full pixel readout and no pixel binning, internal recording for time-lapse videos, and more.
The Sony Alpha a6400 with 18-135mm Lens is well-suited for both photo and video creators, ranging from professionals to vloggers. Revolving around a 24.2MP Exmor CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor, clean image quality is provided with a wide expandable sensitivity range of ISO 100 to 102400, along with accelerated readout speeds for internal 4K24 and Full HD 1080p120 video recording with full pixel readout.
- Versatile zoom designed for APS-C-format E-mount mirrorless cameras, this 18-135mm lens provides a 27-202.5mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- One aspherical element helps to control distortion and reduce spherical aberrations for greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can also be combined with select camera’s sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- A linear autofocus motor provides quick and precise autofocus performance and enables accurate and silent focusing while recording videos. Additionally, a dedicated AF/MF switch allows for quick changing between focusing methods.
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.5′ along with a maximum magnification of 0.29x benefit working with close-up subjects.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.