The Rode Procaster Microphone is designed for capturing speech in broadcast radio, voice-over recording, podcasts, and similar applications. It features a tight cardioid polar pattern and tailored frequency response that result in optimum speech reproduction without off-axis noise. The Procaster is perfect for every application where a great sounding, robust microphone with superior ambient noise rejection is demanded.
The all-metal construction, internal pop-filter, and internal shockmount further minimize handling noise and contribute to the durability of the Rode Procaster Microphone. The package includes a microphone stand mount and a zip pouch. Its high output dynamic capsule and balanced low impedance output make it an ideal broadcast and voice over microphone.
- Tailored frequency response for maximum speech reproduction
- Tight cardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis noise
- Internal shockmount and pop filter minimize handling noise and plosives
- Durable all-metal construction
In the Box
- Rode Procaster Broadcast-Quality Dynamic Microphone
- RM2 Stand Mount
- ZP1 Zip Pouch