Designed to add professional monitoring tools and control to DSLR, cinema, and mirrorless cameras, the PORTKEYS BM5 III 5.5″ HDMI Touchscreen Monitor offers a bright, 5.5“ lightweight on-camera touchscreen display with a sharp display and camera control. The BM5 III offers 2200 cd/m² brightness with the ability to input 1080p60 video via 3G-SDI and HDMI, and it features a loop output up to 1080p60 video via 3G-SDI.
The integrated camera controller provides camera control such as record, shutter, focus, and more, depending on which functions are supported by your camera via the control port. A control cable is included to connect your Sony a6000, a7, a7R II ,a7R II, or a7S III mirrorless camera to the monitor. Separately available cables can be purchased to connect to other camera types. Four F-keys on the top allow you to set presets for quick access.
The PORTKEYS BM5 III 5.5″ HDMI Touchscreen Monitor features various monitoring tools such as waveform, histogram, false color, and vectorscope as well as focusing aids like peaking, zoom, and markers. At the rear of the monitor, a built-in L-series battery plate accepts a separately available battery, or use the 4-pin LEMO-type input with the power adapter.
- 5.5″ LCD on-camera monitor that features 2200 cd/m² and a 1000:1 contrast ratio
- HDMI and 3G-SDI input up to 1080p60 and 3G-SDI loop output
- Control camera functions such as REC, focus, iris, and more on a Sony a6000, a7, a7R II ,a7R II, or a7S III mirrorless camera via the camera control cable (see your camera manual for which functions can be accessed via the control port)
- 3D LUT support with custom LUTs via USB
- Multi-touch glass touchscreen
Camera Control Compatibility
- Sony a6000, a7, a7R II ,a7R II, or a7S III
- Power with built-in L-Series battery plate, 4-pin power input, or power your camera or gear with a separately available dummy battery using the 4-pin DC output