Panasonic Lumix S5 II Mirrorless Camera
- 24.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- 6K30p 4:2:0 10-Bit Video Recording
- C4K/4K60p 4:2:2 10-Bit Unlimited
- 3.68m-Dot 0.78x-Magnification OLED LVF
- 3.0″ 1.84m-Dot Tilt/Free-Angle Touch-LCD
- 779-Point Phase-Detection AF System
- 5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- ISO 100-51200, up to 30 fps Shooting
- Dual UHS-II SD Slots; Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Weather-Sealed Construction
New Sensor and Processing Engine
6K and 4K Video Recording
Phase Hybrid AF System
Dual I.S. 2 with Active I.S.
- Used in conjunction with other members of the L-Mount Alliance, the L lens mount is a versatile interface with a mount diameter of 51.6mm and a flange distance of 20mm for working with a broad range of optics. Additionally, this camera allows for the use of all the classic and modern Anamorphic lenses that have been in use for over 60 years.
- A high-resolution 3.68m-dot OLED EVF offers a clear 0.78x magnification along with a smooth 60 fps or 120 fps changeable refresh rate.
- Large 3.0″ 1.84m-dot LCD is a bright, clear means for live view shooting as well as playback and menu navigation. The screen features a free-angle design to suit working from high, low, and front-facing angles, and its touchscreen design affords intuitive settings control.
- An 8-direction joystick and easy-to-use menu design enables quick and efficient operation.
- A USB-C port allows for fast file transferring as well as high-speed in-camera battery charging. Additionally, a new full-size HDMI-A port benefits video applications, a 2.5mm port can be used with the optional DMW-RS2 Remote Shutter, and 3.5mm microphone and headphone jacks suit advanced audio recording needs.
- Dual SD memory card slots — both UHS-II-compatible — offer improved flexibility for image storage, allowing you to segregate raw and JPEG files to different cards, save duplicate files to both cards, or simply double your storage space with overflow recording.
- An industry-first, the S5 II utilizes a built-in cooling fan to suppress the camera’s internal temperature for extended or unlimited recording.
- A robustly-built magnesium alloy body with a dust and splash-resistant design accommodates working in harsh weather conditions and trying environments.
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Other Camera Features
- Real-time LUT enabling color grading to be done in the camera itself
- Live cropping allows in-frame panning and zooming while recording video
- In addition to conventional 3:2, 4:3, 1:1, and 16:9 ratios, photos can be recorded in 65:24 and 2:1 panoramic formats
- Color Shading Compensation corrects the bluish/reddish coloration on the periphery that may occur when older lenses are mounted
- Compatible with Lumix Tether for remote photo and video shooting via USB
- 4-channel 48 kHz or 96 kHz 24-bit recording with optional DMW-XLR1 XLR microphone adapter
- In-camera USB PD battery charging with optional DMW-BTC15 Battery Charger