Nanlite Forza 60 II Daylight LED Spotlight
Adopting the quality of light and the compact and lightweight form of the Forza 60 and 60B models, the Nanlite Forza 60 II Daylight LED Spotlight has an improved performance and versatility of its second-generation. Featuring an intuitive design with a daylight-balanced color temperature of 5600K, this spotlight is equipped with a 45° mini reflector, a locking DMX port, built-in Bluetooth for direct wireless control via app, and a quieter integrated fan. Additionally, a battery handgrip for NP-F batteries and an AC adapter with a V-mount battery plate are included for extended power options.
Ideal for illuminating your video recordings and photo productions, this light is ready for worldwide use thanks to its 110 to 240 VAC power supply, but it can also run on optional NP-F or V-mount batteries for situations when AC current is unavailable. The Nanlite Forza 60 II Daylight LED Spotlightships with a yoke and 5/8″ receiver that accepts industry-standard light stands and a Bowens adapter for compatibility with a wide array of light modifiers. A padded carry bag is supplied as well for storage and transportation.
Accurate Color & Special Effects
Extended Battery Options
The light provides improved battery power options to give you longer and efficient runtimes that allows you to operate the fixture in any location regardless of power availability.
- Up to 90 minutes at 100% brightness using two separately available NP-F970 batteries (with the included battery handgrip)
- Up to 120 minutes at 100% brightness using one separately available 14.8V 160WH V-mount battery through an optional D-tap cable (a V-mount handgrip is sold separately)
Onboard, DMX & App Control
The Forza 60 II features a 1.3″ OLED display, a mode button, and two knobs for precise and easy local control, but it can also be controlled remotely.
- You can fully control the light from your smartphone via Bluetooth with the free NANLINK app for iOS and Android
- A locking metal port makes DMX/RDM control possible with the separately available CB-DMX-3.5C-1/2 adapter cable
- Built-in 2.4 GHz lets you use the also separately available WS-RC-C2 handheld remote control or the WS-TB-1 transmitter box for larger setups
Multiple Mounting Possibilities
Compact & Professional
Additional Benefits & Refinements
- Fully dimmable from 0 to 100%
- A knob can lock the light’s settings, avoiding accidental changes
- 28.5% longer runtime on battery power with the included handgrip
- 10 dBA quieter built-in fan that can be turned off when absolute silence is needed
- USB port allows firmware updates and supplies 5V at 1A of power for optional wireless DMX receivers