Specifically developed for Sony Alpha camera users who want maximum performance and stability for photo and video use, the Manfrotto Befree 3-Way Live Advanced Tripod features a hybrid photo-video head ideally suited for travel photography and videography. Paired with the Befree Advanced Travel Aluminum Tripod, the 3–way fluid head provides foldable handles for compactness, and a fluid drag system on pan and tilt axes ensures camera movements are smooth, controlled, and precise. A dedicated cinnabar-colored quick release plate provides excellent camera stability for all shooting positions, and this unique plate system has the added benefit of being compatible with Manfrotto RC2 and Arca-Swiss type tripod plates.
The Manfrotto Befree 3-Way Live Advanced Tripod legs are made of sturdy aluminum alloy, and together with the head they reach a maximum height of 59.5″. Each leg is composed of four sections, which can be adjusted and securely locked into place with the lever locks found on all segments, and a side-pull selector enables quick setup with both hands. An Easy Link attachment at the top portion of the leg section allows you to attach external accessories, and rubberized feet avoid skidding and help keep the tripod stable on uneven terrain. An integrated hook is also included so you can add a weight and increase the stability of your tripod when shooting in more difficult conditions.
- Dual-purpose travel tripod kit for photo and video applications
- Long panoramic handle with fluid drag system on pan and tilt axes for smooth and precise camera movements
- Handle locking system with rubberized grips
- Dual compatible plate holder for photo and video plates
- Compatible with Manfrotto RC2 and Arca-Swiss type head attachments
- Ergonomic side pull selector enables quick setup with both hands
- Locking levers for easy and secure setup
- 3 bubble levels for aligning the camera on three planes
- Easy Link to attach external accessories
- Hook for additional weight
- Tripod legs fold up around head for storage and transport