Hollyland Solidcom C1 Pro-Hub8S 9-Person Full-Duplex Wireless Intercom System with Hub
- Two-Mic Environmental Noise Cancellation
- Reliable 1.9 GHz DECT 6.0 Technology
- Includes Hub with Wired Headset
- 8 Single-Ear Remote Headsets
- Wide Frequency Response for Clear Audio
- 1100′ 2-Way Operating Range
- Mute/PTT Button or Rotate Boom to Mute
- Includes Batteries and 8-Bay Charger
- Expandable System
- Backward Compatible with Solidcom C1
Featuring dual-mic Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC) for use in loud environments, the Hollyland Solidcom C1 Pro-Hub8S is a full–duplex wireless DECT intercom system with hub engineered to provide clear audio and all-day wearing comfort in a true-wireless design with no bodypack required. This configuration includes 1 wired headset that connects to the hub and 8 wireless remotes, along with rechargeable batteries, an 8-bay charger, and accessories. The system transmits in the 1.9 GHz spectrum and uses proven DECT 6.0 technology to ensure secure and reliable transmission at a line-of-sight range of up to 1100’—making it well suited for a variety of applications, including film/TV production, concerts, and live events.
Dual-Mic Environmental Noise Cancellation
- For clear communication in loud environments, engage the dual-mic ENC (Environmental Noise Cancellation) feature.
- The ENC algorithm combines the main directional microphone at the speaker’s mouth with a secondary omnidirectional environmental mic on the earcup to cancel out unwanted background noise for more intelligible speech. The microphone’s wide 150 Hz to 7 kHz frequency response ensures detailed voice capture to keep your team working efficiently.
True-Wireless Self-Contained Headset for 2-Way Communication
- The Hollyland Solidcom C1 Pro-Hub8S offers a highly portable and hands-free coordinating experience for media production teams and others looking for real-time voice communication at line-of-sight distances up to 1100′.
- The Pro version offers increased portability and durability over the original, while the single-ear headset design is dust and water resistant and designed to provide a comfortable all-day wearing experience.
Hub with A/B Grouping and UAC for Cloud Meetings
- The Solidcom C1 Pro hub is designed with a brand-new interface, supporting a more stable wired headset attachment to the hub in more professional applications. The wired headset of the hub-based system also features ENC technology that significantly rejects unwanted background noise and annoying echo.
- The hub provides more communication options with its A and B grouping function, greatly eliminating the possibility of communication interruption and improving team coordination efficiency.
- The USB Audio Class (UAC) function featured on the hub facilitates joining cloud meetings anytime running on Zoom, Skype, or other meeting programs. Simply connect your personal computer to the hub via its USB interface. This seamlessly brings your on-site and remote teams together, facilitating team interaction and creativity wherever your teams are located.
- A one-button “ANNOUNCE” function can be activated in an emergency, muting all the remote headsets and allowing the entire team to only hear the direct instructions or commands from the user of the wired hub headset.
- Multiple power supply options are available for the hub, including NP-F battery, V-mount battery, G-mount battery, and DC power.
Rechargeable Batteries + Charging Station
- Each headset runs on a single rechargeable battery.
- Each remote headset will last for up to 10 hours on a single battery charge with the ENC engaged. Each battery fully recharges in 2.5 hours
- An 8-bay battery charging station and AC adapter are included.
Expandable and Backwards Compatible
- The Hollyland Solidcom C1 Pro-Hub8S system allows you to link up to 7 remote headsets to the master headset without using a hub. The C1 Pro HUB Base included with this set lets you use up to 8 remote headsets at once.
- The C1 Pro is backward-compatible with the Solidcom C1 system. The hub can interconnect different systems to accommodate expanded communication needs. It offers 2- and 4-wire audio input/output interfaces, and up to 3 hub-based systems can be cascaded via an IP network. You can easily daisy-chain different systems as needed on site to meet even more complex operational requirements.