Dynamic, All-Terrain Action Camera
Improved Digital Features
- Star Trails uses Earth’s rotation to create light trails with the stars in the sky
- Light Painting converts moving light into brushstrokes
- Vehicle Light Trails records the movement of nighttime traffic lights
More Enhanced Features
- Choose between capturing 8-bit or 10-bit color for smoother gradations in your footage.
- GoPro exclusive HyperView digital lens takes the 8:7 aspect ratio footage captured by the new image sensor and delivers it as a wide-angle 16:9 shot for immersive POV video.
- Plug your HERO11 in when connected to your home Wi-Fi and automatically upload your footage to the cloud. A highlight video is sent to your phone and can then be edited with beat-synced music and effects.
Waterproof, Weatherproof, Durable
GoPro Media Mod for HERO9/HERO10/HERO11 Black
The GoPro Media Mod for HERO9/HERO10/HERO11 Black is an external housing that outfits the camera with a built-in directional mic with wind suppression, 3.5mm mic port, micro-HDMI output, and two cold shoe mounts for attaching accessories. The weather-resistant Media Mod protectively covers the camera on all four sides while still providing access to the bottom mount, front and rear displays, and all key controls.
GoPro Light Mod for HERO8 Black, HERO9 Black, HERO10 Black and HERO11 Black
Like the HERO8/HERO9/HERO10/HERO11 Black, the GoPro Light Mod is ultracompact and waterproof down to 33′. It’s designed to attach to the separately sold GoPro Media Mod, which is an external frame with shoe mounts and other features. Separate Media Mods are available for the HERO8, HERO9, HERO10, and HERO11.
The Light Mod attaches on the top or side of the Media Mod, securing into one of the shoe mounts. Alternatively, it can be attached on various optional off-camera shoe mounts. The light features a 5000K daylight color temperature and 90+ CRI. It allows you to illuminate your subject with wide, smooth, and even light. A diffuser is also included for softening the light output.
- 5000K color temperature (without diffuser)
- 90+ CRI
- 4 levels of brightness
- Maximum brightness of 200 lumens for up to 30 seconds
- Waterproof to 33′
- Built-in rechargeable battery with up to 6 hours of runtime (depending on brightness; see below)
- Strobe mode for signaling and visibility
4 Levels of Brightness
- Level 1: 20 lumens
- Level 2: 60 lumens
- Level 3: 125 lumens, 120 lux at 3.3′
- Overdrive Mode: 200 lumens for up to 30 seconds, 200 lux at 3.3′
- 6 hours at Level 1
- 2 hours at Level 2
- 1 hour at Level 3
GoPro Volta Battery Grip for HERO & MAX
Add an extension handgrip and extra battery life to any HERO or MAX action camera with the Volta Battery Grip. The grip mounts onto the bottom of your camera and provides 3x the battery power of your standard GoPro battery, allowing you to record 5.3K video over a period of four hours.
There are buttons on the handle that allow you to wirelessly control the GoPro HERO11 Creator Edition Bundle settings and controls from up to 98′ away with one hand. Flip-out legs allow you to use the grip as a tripod. Other features include a USB-C output to charge accessories, weather resistance, and compatibility with all GoPro mods and accessories.
Extended Battery Power
- Powered grip combines with your camera’s battery for over four hours of 5.3K30 recording time.
- Single-Hand Control
- Integrated camera buttons for easy one-handed control.
- Built-In Tripod
- Flip out the tripod legs for a time-lapse, a group photo, or any other stable shot.
- Wireless Remote
- Detach the grip and control your camera from up to 98′ away.
- Mod Compatible
- Connects with Media Mod to customize and expand.
- Mounting Fingers
- Fold out to attach to GoPro backpacks, straps, and more.
- LED Lights
- Check battery life and camera mode at a glance.
- Integrated Camera Buttons
- Lets you power on/off, start/stop capture, and switch modes.
- Made for the Elements
- Weather resistant (not waterproof) and built to take a beating.