Designed to be portable yet versatile, the Godox LED1000W LED Video Light provides a smooth and soft light that is well-suited for video use. This model is daylight-balanced, offering a color temperature of 5600K that varies ±300K depending on your settings. Dimming settings range from 10% all the way up to full power, and can be adjusted on the on-board LCD via two buttons and a dial or with an included wireless remote that works at distances of up to 65.6′.
The Godox LED1000W LED Video Light is rated for output up to 4400 lux at 3.3′, drawing a maximum of 70W of power during use. Used for support is a yoke with a standard light stand receiver and locking knob, and the design also incorporates a built-in filter slot for easy light manipulation. For powering the panel, an AC adapter is included for connecting to a wall socket, while those looking to take the light outdoors can run it on an optional Sony BP-L V-mount battery. The remote control requires two 3.0V AAA batteries, which must also be purchased separately.
- Portable LED panel outputs up to 70W of power, rated for 4400 lux at 3.3′
- Daylight-balanced with a color temperature of 5600K
- Brightness can be dimmed from 10 to 100%
- Remote control allows for easy wireless adjustments, runs on two AAA batteries and works up to 65.6′ away
- 433 MHz wireless system with 16 channels in 6 groups
- On-board control via dial and two buttons, with an LCD screen for viewing settings
- Yoke is compatible with most light stands and offers tightening knob for a secure fit
- Built-in filter slot for use with three included filters: a diffusion panel, and blue and yellow colors
- AC adapter included for wired use with a power outlet
- V-mount battery plate accepts a Sony BP-L battery for truly portable operation