FUJIFILM X-A7 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 15-45mm Lens
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- UHD 4K and Full HD Video Recording
- 3.5″ 2.76m-Dot Articulating Touchscreen
- ISO 200-12800, Up to 6 fps Shooting
- Hybrid AF System with Face/Eye Detection
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Film Simulation Modes
- XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens
Out of stock
Blending a stylish exterior with versatile image-making capabilities, the FUJIFILM X-A7 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 15-45mm Lens is a sleek mirrorless camera capable of apt stills and video recording. Featuring a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor, the X-A7 is capable of recording UHD 4K video at 29.97 fps and FHD video at 59.94 fps, as well as full-resolution continuous stills shooting at up to 6 fps. An updated sensor design incorporates a copper wiring construction to achieve reduced noise and improved image quality throughout the ISO 200-12800 range, as well as afford enhanced autofocus performance using the hybrid AF system.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the FUJIFILM X-A7 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 15-45mm Lens features retro-styled silver-colored exterior and features a large, 16:9-ratio 3.5″ 2.76m-dot touchscreen LCD. The screen has a free-angle design, too, which permits easy viewing from high and low angles, as well as front-facing angles for perfectly framed selfies. The camera also sports built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, which permits wireless image sharing and remote camera control from paired mobile devices.
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and Hybrid Autofocus
The 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor enables recording high-resolution stills and video in a variety of lighting conditions. It offers a native sensitivity range from ISO 200-12800, which can be expanded to ISO 100-51200 to better suit working in ultra bright or ultra dark scenarios. UHD 4K video can be recorded at up to 29.97p and Full HD recording is possible at up to 59.94p. For stills shooting, a continuous rate of 6 fps is possible for working with moving subjects.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the sensor also affords a hybrid autofocus system, with 117 selectable points, that uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods for quick and precise AF. This focusing system also enables both Face and Eye Detection to help ensure accurate focusing when shooting portraits.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Large 3.5″ 2.76m-dot touchscreen LCD enables intuitive control over shooting settings. The screen also has a swivel design to benefit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. Also, the screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio to better suit video recording applications.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow you to wirelessly share imagery and remotely control the camera from a linked mobile device.
- Sleek and stylish, the X-A7 has a retro-themed design fit with silver-colored leatherette.
- Included WP-W126S battery provides approximately 270 shots per charge in normal mode or approximately 440 shots per charge in economy mode.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low light, and the Super Intelligent Flash technology automatically balances flash output according to your scene.
XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens
Other Camera Features
- Advanced SR Auto mode automatically recognizes scene and subject types in order to intelligently adjust the camera settings.
- Film Simulation modes allow you to mimic the look of numerous classic FUJIFILM film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg, and several Monochrome modes.
- Portrait Enhancer settings produces smooth and natural skin tones to make sure everyone looks their best.
- Depth Control is an intuitive method for producing and pre-visualizing different depth of field effects.
- Light Trail mode suits making creative long exposures with bright light trails without having to worry about the technical details.
- Advanced Filter modes: Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, High-Key, Low-Key, Dynamic Tone, Fish-Eye, Soft