DJI RS 3 Mini Gimbal Stabilizer
- Designed for Mirrorless Cameras
- Lightweight Design, up to 4.4 lb Payload
- Wireless Camera Control via Bluetooth
- 1.4″ Full Color Touchscreen
- Horizontal & Vertical Modes
- 3rd Gen RS Stabilization Algorithm
- 2450mAh Battery, 10-Hour Runtime
- Panorama, Timelapse & Tracking Functions
- NATO Rail for Handles & Accessories
- Includes Extended Grip/Tripod
Designed expressly for mirrorless cameras, the DJI RS 3 Mini is a lightweight single–handed gimbal stabilizer. It supports up to 4.4 lb payloads and features wireless Bluetooth control for select cameras and enhanced performance using the 3rd Gen RS stabilization algorithm. Weighing only 1.9 lb, the RS 3 Mini offers multiple control options, including a 1.4″ OLED touchscreen, onboard buttons, and the Ronin app. The RS 3 Mini can capture smooth video for up to 10 hours thanks to the built-in 2450mAh battery and is supported using the detachable extended grip/tripod.
For Mirrorless Cameras
Multiple Control Options
- Use the 1.4″ OLED touchscreen to calibrate and set parameters for the RS 3 Mini.
- Control gimbal movement, camera shutter, focus, and recording using the gimbal buttons.
- Access wireless control for select cameras using Bluetooth and the Ronin app.
Horizontal and Vertical Modes
Quick Release Plates
- The RS 3 Mini battery grip contains a built-in 2450mAh battery that provides a runtime of up to 10 hours, generous enough for shooting all day.
- It charges in about 2.5 hours using the included USB-C cable.
- An integrated NATO mount enables you to attach accessories like the RS Briefcase Handle.
- The detachable tripod doubles as an extended grip.
In the Box
- DJI RS 3 Mini Gimbal Stabilizer
- Quick Release Plate
- Extended Grip/Tripod
- USB-C Charging Cable