DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo
- 8K Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Video
- Up to 4K60p Video & 48MP Images
- Up to 34 Minutes of Flight Time
- Remote Controller & Fly More Accessories
- 1080p Video Transmission up to 6.2 Miles
- 240 fps Slow Motion at 1080p
- HDR Video, Images & Panoramas
- APAS 3.0 Obstacle Avoidance
- FocusTrack Subject Tracking Modes
- Return to Home & Precision Landing
A midrange drone with flagship features, the DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo combines a foldable and portable frame, high-end camera system, and a host of accessories to get you flying quickly. The 3-axis gimbal sports a 1/2″ CMOS sensor capable of capturing 8K Hyperlapse time-lapse shots, 4K60 video, 240 fps slow-motion 1080p video, and up to 48MP stills. In addition, photos, panoramas, and video can be captured in HDR for more dynamic results. All your footage can be saved to 8GB of internal storage and on optional SD cards up to 256GB in size.
Helping you capture all this stunning footage is a host of built-in tracking technologies and intelligent obstacle avoidance. FocusTrack combines three different tracking features with abilities that include tracking of subjects and following predetermined flight paths. The Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems 3.0 (APAS) is aware of the Mavic Air 2 in 3D space and its proximity to people and objects to help avoid accidental collisions. Return to Home (RTH) and precision landing options are supported so you can easily and safely retrieve the drone when you finish filming.
A robust 3500mAh battery can keep the Mavic Air 2 flying for up to 34 minutes at a time. While in the air, you can fly the DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo at speeds up to 43 mph up to 11.5 miles away. The included remote controller supports OcuSync 2.0 technology to provide you with flight telemetry data and a live view of what the drone sees on your attached smartphone. It can transmit up to 1080p quality video from up to 6.2 miles away. Altogether, the Mavic Air 2 gives you the tools you need to expand your filmmaking with creative and professional quality aerial footage.
Note: Please Note: Some accessories, such as cables, may be preinstalled, and some will be stored in the zippered compartments of the included bag (ND filters and additional cables).
Fly More Combo
With the Fly More Combo, you get even more accessories with the Mavic Air 2. The accessory package is designed to help get you flying and filming right away and to give you more capabilities when on location. Compared to the included accessories of the standard Mavic Air 2, the Fly More Combo gives you the following:
- Extra propellers: Three additional pair of props so you can make even more repairs if needed
- Extra batteries: Two extra batteries give you up to 68 additional minutes of flight time
- ND filter set (ND16, ND64, and ND256): Three ND filters let you reduce incoming light and glare in your footage
- Battery charging hub: Recharge your batteries while out filming to help maximize the amount of footage you can capture in a single outing
- Battery to power bank adapter: Lets you recharge mobile devices from one of the Mavic Air 2’s flight batteries
- Shoulder bag: More easily transport the Mavic Air 2 and accessories to your filming location
- ActiveTrack 3.0: Follows a target while avoiding obstacles and works to reidentify targets if lost, such as when going behind a tree
- Spotlight 2.0: Fly freely while locking the camera on a subject; just tap a subject on the remote and fly
- POI 3.0: Creates an automated path to fly around a target while keeping the camera centered; works with flat surfaces and can dynamically track objects such as people, cars, and boats
Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Shots
With a single tap, you can use your DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo to capture stunning time-lapse shots in Hyperlapse mode, processing everything automatically without the need for post-processing. You can even simultaneously save photos in JPEG and raw on a microSD card (not included). Hyperlapse shots can be captured with four distinct modes; simply select the mode and shooting location in the DJI Fly app.
- Free: Move the Mavic Air 2 where you want with total freedom
- Circle: Lock onto a subject and the Mavic Air 2 will circle it while continuously capturing footage
- Course Lock: This locks the gimbal onto a subject, automatically turning to keep it in the frame as you fly towards and past the subject
- WayPoint: Set a specific, savable flight path (up to 5 points) in 3D space for a single time-lapse, or for multiple shots at different times to edit together later
Capture cinematic video clips with just a few taps using predefined flight pattern modes. The DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo will fly a complicated aerial route and you can add music, effects, and filters using Story templates. The resulting footage can be directly shared onto various social media platforms. QuickShot modes include:
- Dronie: Locks onto a subject and flies away while filming
- Circle: Locks onto a subject and flies around it from a set distance
- Helix: Locks onto a subject and flies away and above it in a unique pattern
- Rocket: Locks onto a subject and flies above it while continuously gaining altitude
- Boomerang: Locks onto a subject and flies away from it, then back towards it after reaching a certain point, all while continuously circling it
- Asteroid: Locks onto a subject and then rapidly gains altitude
DJI Fly App