Dji Mavic 2 Pro
- Hasselblad 20MP / UHD 4K Gimbal Camera
- 1″ CMOS + f/2.8-f/11 Adjustable Aperture
- 10-Bit Dlog-M + 10-Bit HDR Video
- OcuSync 2.0 Transmission Technology
- Up to 31 Minutes Flight Time
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Mode
- Top Speed of 44.7 mph
- Enhanced HDR Photos with 14EV
- Remote Controller Included
Out of stock
The Dji Mavic 2 Pro from is a drone that balances power, portability, and professional-quality visuals with the inclusion of a 20MP Hasselblad L1D-20c gimbal camera. The camera delivers a 1″ CMOS sensor with an adjustable f/2.8 to f/11 aperture, support for a 10-bit Dlog-M color profile, and 4K 10-bit HDR video capture.
The Dji Mavic 2 Pro utilizes a low-drag aerodynamic body design for achieving speeds up to 47.7 mph, a four-cell LiPo battery for up to 31 minutes of flight time, and low-noise propellers for filming without being distracting. This power and performance are coupled with a variety of dynamic shooting modes and other capabilities that help you achieve cinematic results.
In order to help you keep the drone in control and safe, DJI has provided OcuSync 2.0 video transmission technology which can transmit a video feed to the included controller from up to 5 miles away in Full HD 1080p quality. There’s also omnidirectional obstacle sensing that provides object avoidance with sensors on all sides of the drone. All of this comes in a compact and foldable design that can be easily thrown into a backpack or large camera bag.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
Forward Sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range of up to 65′, and a detectable range of 65 to 131′. The Mavic 2 is designed to safely stop when obstacles are detected while flying at up to 31.3 mph.
Downward Sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range of up to 36′, and a detectable range of 36 to 72′. It also has an infrared sensor that can measure up to 28′ away. The sensors also allow for accurate hovering at up to 164′ and can detect land to land safely. A bottom auxiliary light helps the sensor in low-light conditions.
Left and Right Sensors: Detects obstacles at speeds of up to 18 mph in both ActiveTrack and Tripod modes.
Backward Sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range of up to 52′, and a detectable range of 52 to 104.9′. The Mavic 2 is designed to safely stop when obstacles are detected while flying at up to 27 mph.
Upward Sensor: Infrared sensor can precisely measure at ranges of up to 26′.
- Low-drag body design helps provide a top speed of up to 47.7 mph.
- Four-cell LiPo battery can provide up to 31 minutes of flight time.
- A combination of an FOC sinusoidal drive ESCs and low-noise propellers keeps flights quiet.
- Panorama image mode with support for Sphere, 180°, Horizontal, and Vertical modes.