DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo Drone
- Fly More Combo Accessories Included
- 20MP Stills or up to 5.4K Ultra HD Video
- 3-Axis Gimbal with 22mm Lens & 1″ CMOS
- MasterShots Automated Themed Filming
- FocusTrack Subject Tracking Modes
- QuickShot Aerial Effects
- Hyperlapse Modes for Timelapse Videos
- 4-Antenna Remote with 7.5-Mile Range
- 4-Direction Obstacle Avoidance
- D-Log 10-Bit Color & 12.6-Stop RAW
Out of stock
The compact and foldable design of the DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo lets you easily capture breathtaking aerial images and video whenever the mood strikes. It’s an ideal alternative for use when travelling on vacation or for photography enthusiasts looking to record from new and unique perspectives. Piloting is made to be easy and intuitive via your smartphone and the DJI Fly app. Simply slip your phone into the included remote controller. Thanks to the Air 2S’s 3-axis gimbal, four remote antennae, and OcuSync 3.0 technology, you can receive a stable, live view from the drone up to 7.5 miles away.
You can fly freely with the Air 2S or you can use MasterShots to automatically create content based on themed templates, FocusTrack modes to track subjects in various ways, QuickShot modes to perform automated flight maneuvers, or Hyperlapse modes for timelapse videos. Together, they can deliver pro-quality results while taking some of the complexities of aerial filming off of your shoulders. Results are made to look stunning thanks to the gimbal’s 1″ CMOS sensor and 22mm wide-angle lens that’s capable of 20MP stills and up to 5.4K Ultra HD videos. As you fly, obstacle avoidance, geofencing, return-to-home, and DJI’s AirSense work to keep the Air 2S, bystanders, and other objects safe.
Fly More Combo
Spotlight 2.0: Select a subject and the drone will track and keep it centered in the frame, giving you the ability to pilot freely.
POI 3.0: This will track a subject in a circle, based on a set radius and flight speed.
Course Lock: Locks onto a subject and flies in a straight line as the gimbal tracks it, keeping it centered in frame.
Waypoint: Setup a flight plan with up to 5 waypoints. The Air 2S will automatically fly along the waypoints and record a timelapse video. The altitude, distance, and gimbal angle of each waypoint can be adjusted.
Free: This provides you with complete freedom and manual control over the drone and gimbal.
SmartPhoto & HyperLight
Obstacle Sensing & Avoidance
FPV Gimbal Mode
DJI Motionlapse filming
8GB of built-in storage with a microSD slot that supports (optional) cards up to 256GB in size
Up to 8x digital zoom at 1080p or up to 4x digital zoom at 4K
12.6-stop dynamic RAW photos
Normal 8-bit, HLG 10-bit, or D-Log 10-bit color profiles
Up to 31 minutes of flight time
Up to 4 hours of remote battery life
Auxiliary LED light for improved vision and safety in low light
Manual ISO and Shutter Speed adjustment in M Mode
Compatible with optional Mavic Air 2 or DJI Smart Controller
In the Box
- DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo Drone
- RC-N1 Remote Controller
- 3 x Intelligent Flight Battery
- Battery Charger
- AC Power Cable
- 6 x Pairs of Low-Noise Propellers
- Gimbal Protector
- USB Type-C Cable
- USB Type-C Remote Cable
- Lightning Remote Cable
- Micro-USB Remote Cable
- Pair of Control Sticks
- ND Filter Set (ND4/8/16/32)
- Battery Charging Hub
- Battery-to-Power Bank Adapter
- Shoulder Bag
- Limited 1-Year Warranty (Main Controller, Gimbal & Camera, Vision Positioning System, Propulsion System [Excluding Propellers], Remote Controller, Charger, and Battery Charging Hub)
- Limited 6-Month (Battery with Less than 200 Charge Cycles)