Boya XLR-C8 XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable
The 26′ Boya XLR-C8 XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable is built to deliver quiet performance and confidence–inspiring toughness without a premium price tag, making it well suited for general use in studio, live sound, and broadcast environments, where XLR connectivity is needed. It features 24 AWG stranded copper conductors protected by twin conductive PVC inner shields and two copper outer shields, yielding 100% coverage and effective resistance to RF interference. Plus, the heavy-duty PVC jacket and shrink-wrapped solder points enhance the durability of the XLR-C Series even more. The cable utilizes quality molded-boot chrome connectors—an XLR 3-pin male and an XLR 3-pin female.
- Wired for low-impedance signal
- Dual copper outer shields and twin conductive PVC inner shields protect cable signal quality with 100% coverage
- Professional connectors ensure superior signal integrity
- Heavy-duty PVC jacket stands up to tough use
- All solder points shrink-wrapped for protection
- Quality molded-boot chrome connectors