Aputure MC RGBWW LED Light
- 95% BT 2020 Gamut Coverage
- Full HSI Color Control
- 0 to 100% Dimming
- OLED Display with Control Wheel
- Aputure Sidus Link App Compatibility
- Built-In FX Settings
- Integrated Battery, 120-Minute Runtime
- Wireless Qi Compatible Charging
- USB Type-C PD Quick Charge
The Aputure MC RGBWW LED Light is part of the Aputure M-series of lights and features RGB LEDs, as well as both tungsten- and daylight-balanced LEDs, creating a full hue controllable LED that emits up to 95% of the BT 2020 color gamut. This lightweight light fixture easily fits in the palm of your hand and can be mounted using the built-in 1/4″-20 threaded mounting hole or attached to metal items via its built-in magnets. The light integrates an OLED display screen and a control wheel. Compatibility with the Aputure Sidus Link app enables you to remotely control your light from your mobile device. The light fixture supports the Sidus Mesh technology that enables you to control multiple fixtures.
The Aputure MC RGBWW LED Light is dimmable from 100 to 0% brightness, has 360° of hue control, and 100 levels of color saturation adjustment. It features a CRI rating of 96 and a TLCI rating of 97, and the MC LED light has a color temperature range of 3200 to 6500K adjustable in 100° increments. In addition to the HSI and CCT settings, the light has nine built-in FX settings. The integrated battery will run the fixture for two hours at maximum brightness. The fixture supports USB Type-C PD (Power Delivery) quick-charging protocol for rapid charging, and it also supports the Qi wireless charging protocol, making it compatible with most wireless chargers.
CCT Lighting Modes
FX Lighting Modes
In the MC’s FX mode, toggle between any of the MC’s nine built-in lighting effects presets:
- Faulty bulb
- Cop car
Sidus Link Control
- The mobile app for iOS and Android lets you adjust the light’s settings to allow for finer control of the HSI, CCT, and FX functions by enabling additional control methods and parameters.
- The Color Picker function allows you to point your phone’s camera at a color, capture it, and your light will reproduce it instantly.
- Sidus Mesh technology allows you to control up to 100 lights in a stable network. Control a single light, or all of them simultaneously, from the Sidus Link mobile app. The Sidus Mesh network can extend up to 1300′ with no more than 262′ between compatible light fixtures.
In the Box
- Aputure MC RGBWW LED Light
- Silicone Rubber Diffuser
- Magic Tape
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Carrying Pouch